In this world, we are not born alone. We have different kinds of people around us. Every person we meet will have a role in our lives, be it big or small. Some of them will hurt, betray, and make us cry to become stronger. Some will teach us lessons, not to change but for us to realize our mistakes and help us grow and make us a better person. But even though there are millions of people that you meet, there's only one person that you can call "HERO'
When I was still an elementary student, I always say that my parents, my family is my hero. But when I became a high school student I realize that I was then still young to know who is my hero, I am wrong. Its not being unkind to them, I love my parents and my family, they are the reason why I'm here today, I know that, but there's really an extra-ordinary person that can call my hero. I was then a freshmen when I met my hero. I feel something special and at that time, I cant explain why my hero is very special to me. My hero is my everything,my strength and at the same time my weakness. my hero is the reason why I strive hard and eager to fulfill my dreams in life. My hero is my inspiration in life. I am lucky I met my hero and I promise to treasure her.
Heroes are forever in our side if we know how to value them. They are the reason why we wake up every morning to share our extra time to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment